For six years in a row, the European Business Association has been studying the sentiments of small businesses in Ukraine. And this is the first time present a study conducted during a full-scale war. So join our presentation of the SME Index results to find out how the work of small businesses has changed during the last year and what they plan and expect from 2023. We will also talk about support measures to help SMEs deal with the challenges of wartime.
The presentation will take place on February 16 at 11:00 via Zoom. The link to the stream will be sent after registration.
- Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director, European Business Association
- Valeria Ionan, Deputy Minister for Eurointegration at the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Iryna Hubarets, Sector Manager in charge of competition and economic cooperation issues at the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine
- Oleksii Dorogan, Executive Director of Better Regulation Delivery Office
- Svitlana Sholomitska, Coowner and Cofounder, Art Studio “8 Komora”
Registration is required and only registered participants will be notified of any possible changes to the event.