The war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine continues, and damages done to Ukrainian infrastructure from the hostilities of Russian army are going to increase. International support aimed at Ukrainian recovery is already being sent by our international partners and donors, and its volume will increase as well. At the same time, all programmes of international aid have corruption risks that must be managed. How to make the process of recovery of Ukraine transparent and accountable?
The experts of Better Regulation Delivery Office with support from USAID analysed international experience and mistakes during post-war recovery as well as possible risks and developed recommendations for Ukraine on combatting them. On Tuesday, June 21, at 13:00 the presentation of BRDO report “Transparent and Accountable Recovery of Ukraine: Challenges and Solutions” will be held.
- Vasyl Shkurakov, First Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Eka Tkeshelashvili, COP of the USAID Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions program in Ukraine (SACCI)
- Oleksii Dorogan, CEO the BRDO
- Ihor Samokhodsky, Head of the ICT sector of the BRDO
- Anatoliy Komirny, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine for Digital Development, Digital Transformations and Digitalization
- Vasyl Zadvornyi, Director of the State Enterprise ProZorro
- Mykhailo Zhernakov, Head of Board of the DEJURE Foundation
- Hlib Vyshlinskyi, the Executive Director of the Centre for Economic Strategy
- Oleksandra Azarkhina, Advisor to the Minister of Infrastructure, Deputy Director of the RST at the Ministry of Infrastructure
- Andrii Borovyk, Executive Director of Transparency International Ukraine
The presentation and discussion will be held online with broadcasting to BRDO Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/brdo.ukraine. The language of the event is Ukrainian.
The BRDO report is made possible by the support of the American People through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).